Voevodevski Complex is situated in the pretty Bulgarian village called Katounishte. It is 8 km away from the village of Zheravna that is an architectural reserve and at a distance of 18 km from the town of Kotel that is a town from the National Bulgarian Revival period. The hotel’s restaurant offers an elegantly selected abundant menu of typical Bulgarian and European dishes as well as fish and local specialties. Be sure that your stay with us will be pleasant and unique.
Situated in the central area of the architectural reserve Zheravna, the house is a typical representative of the renaissance times.
Zheravna a place where the time has stopped!
Here you can go back in time and really relax!
- Two spacious rooms, one with 2 single beds and the other with one double bed and a baby cribkids bed. Each one of the rooms has its own private bathroom.
- Beautiful green yard with a lot of flowers and private stone fencing.
- A balcony with wonderful views to the south.
- Everybody can prepare their own food at the typical area or Mehana, which has kitchen appliances, a fire place and a barbeque.
- Outside fire place and barbeque.
- Two parking spots right next to the house and a big parking area only 50 meters away from it.
A majestic 150 years old house located in the core of Zheravna. Two-storied, southerly-exposed, quite roomy; 14 beds in 4 spacious rooms, upholstered in a traditional style and modernly equipped - satellite TV, convection heater, mini-fridge and safe-box; separate bathrooms (shower and WC); a spacious hall-tavern, a small and cosy banquet room, a cookhouse with a fireplace, a nice yard with barbecue and draw-well, unforgettable view to the Balkan Mountain.